WHAT DOES “MICROCAT” MEAN? It is an abbreviation of microbial catalyst.
MICROCAT additives are blends of safe, natural ingredients (including microbes, enzymes, proteins, surfactants, nutrients, adsorbents, buffers) in dry powder or in water-based liquid form for problem solving in pollution control, waste transport and waste-recycling operations. Applications include odour control, waste treatment system performance enhancement, soil conditioning and remediation, drain, trap and sewer maintenance, and aquaculture waste management – FAQ.
Benefits of Bacteria and Micronutrients
- Environmentally friendly, natural products
- Reduced grease, fats and oils
- Less hydrogen sulfide corrosion/odour
- Lowers BOD, TSS, COD, & FOG
- Increases organic digestion
- Reduces filamentous bacteria
- Reduces organic solids & sludge build up
- Improves settling
- Improves operational efficiency
- Cost effective
- Reduces environmental liability
- Wastewater Treatment
- Heavy Process Industry (Refineries, Pulp Mills, Chemical Plants, Steel Mills, Textile Plants)
- Municipal, Food Processing and Industrial Plants
- Plumbing, Maintenance & Cleaning
- Septic Tanks
- Odour Control
- Bioremediation/Spill Control
QM Environmental Services Ltd. has MicroCat distributors in the following countries: Baltic Republics, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Dutch Antilles, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Turkey and the United Kingdom.
For your local MicroCat distributor or if your country is not in the list and you are interested in becoming a distributor of MicroCat products in your country, contact us.