EOS Remediation’s family of products incorporates a proven, patented (U.S. Patent # RE40448; E.U. Patent # EP 1 315 675) technology resulting from more than eight years of research and testing by world renown bioremediation scientists and engineers. Information about EOS science, performance, ease of use, cost-effectiveness and on-site success has been documented in countless papers and in more than 100 scientific publications, making our products some of the most-tested, researched and accredited options for in situ remediation.
Emulsified Oil Substrate (EOS®) (Patented Technology)
- A Simple, Easy-to-Use Product with
- Slow and Rapid-Release Biodegradable Substrates and Micronutrients for
- Effective Distribution in Contaminated Aquifers providing
- Superior Enhancement of Anaerobic Biodegradation with
- Greater Longevity in the Subsurface.
Contaminants that can be treated with Emulsified Oil Substrate (EOS®)
- Chlorinated Solvents: PCE, TCE, TCA, CT, etc.
- Energetic Materials: Perchlorate (ClO4-), RDX, TNT, etc.
- Nitrate (NO3-)
- Oxidized Heavy Metals
- Radionuclides (TcO4-, UO2+2)
- Acid Rock Drainage