In the field of wastewater treatment QM Environmental Services supplies a board range of products for different sectors of industry and municipalities. Our microbial MICROCAT® formulations are formulated to tackle operational problems and in many cases prevent them from happening if they are used as preventative maintenance.
Our products offer solutions for Wastewater Treatment plants for the following sectors:
- Heavy processing industry (Refineries, Chemical Plants, Pulp & Paper Mills, Steel Mills, Textile Plants)
- Municipal & Industry (Municipal Plants, Food Processing and other Industrial Plants)
- Domestic Use (Septic tanks, Small Scale Treatment Plants)
Operational problems occurring in wastewater treatment plants which can be cured and prevented with our products are:
- Bulking problems/ poor settling caused by filamentous microorganisms
- Fat, Oil & Grease (FOG) accumulation in collection systems and aeration tanks
- Odour and corrosion problems caused by H2S and mercaptans formation
- Poor nitrification, denitrification, COD and BOD removal
- Anaerobic wastewater treatment and sludge digestion
Many of these products are on a microbial basis; others are bio-activators and nutrient products.