Odour control & off gas treatment
Odour emissions form a serious problem for many people that live near or work in places which produce odours. These places can be factories, wastewater treatment plants, farms like pig and poultry breeders, solid waste disposal facilities and landfills. As some odourous compounds can be harmful for the health of humans other are simply unpleasant and can cause health problems when exposed to on a continuous basis. In either case something needs to be done about it.
QM Environmental Services supplies several different products that can be applied in odour treatment systems. Systems like biofilters, atomizing and mist systems but also collection systems like lift stations, buffer tanks, animal dropping silos can benefit from the use of these products which will help to reduce odour emissions and degrade volatile organic compounds.
An overview of successful applications with our products:
- Hydrogen sulphide (H2S) control in lift stations and municipal wastewater treatment plants
- Odour control in solid waste processing and composting
- Grease trap odour control
- Biofilter start up and maintenance
- Poultry and pig breeding stables
- Animal dropping storage silos.
- Sanitary structures like public toilets
For more information about our products and how they can help solve you odour control problem, contact us.